Location12823 S Prairie Ave, Hawthorne, CA 90250.
Phone Contact(310) 355-8400
Most small business owners
Most small business owners waste valuable time attempting to manage finances and keep up the bookkeeping end of their business when the time could be far better spent focusing on the service or the clients your business specialize in.
The successful small business owner knows to spend more time on work means generating more profit. Leave the tedious, time-consuming job of bookkeeping to the professionals!
Monthly or quarterly, depending on the size of your business and your specific needs, we will take care of the following services, which benefit your business in the following ways…
- General Bookkeeping
- We can Setup your books for Maximum Efficacy and accuracy
- Accounts Receivable:
- Invoicing, sales receipts, Deposits incoming payments, etc.
- Accounts Payable:
- Entering purchase orders and invoices, cutting checks for vendors and other liabilities.
- Records keeping
- Journal entries
- Bank Reconciliations:
- Identify lost checks, lost deposits, or unauthorized wire transfers.
- Detect and prevent embezzlement of funds from within your business.
- Track your business growth and manage your cash effectively.
- Protect yourself from bank errors, fraudulent checks, and other financial crimes directed toward your business.
- Balance Sheets Reports
- Balance sheets, along with income statements, are the single most important elements for reporting to potential lenders and investors
- Generate financial statements reports
- Gives you a snapshot of the financial health of your business at any given point of time.
- Identify and analyze trends in receiving and payables and take prompt action to keep those trends going in a direction beneficial to your company.
- Set up recordkeeping processes
- Being organized help your businesses and be prepared for other tasks.
Good recordkeeping helps a business owner to monitor the progress. It also helps prepare financial statements and tax returns
We can help you customize reports, tie up stray pieces, and make sure your general ledger balances along with subsidiary records.
Our Bookkeeping services are offered at one low price that will save you money in the long run.
Please contact us now to set up an appointment….
If you’re ready to schedule a free appointment, call Phone: (310) 355-8400 today or use our easy Appointment Form.