Requiriments to apply for an ITIN Number:
- Complete IRS form W-7
- Need file a federal income tax return
- Your passport
- Or 2 of the following documents:
- National identification document (this must be current, and include name, photo, address, date of birth, and expiration date)
- Driver’s license
- Birth certificate (required for a dependent unless a passport is being submitted)
- State I.D.
- Voter registration if is from Mexico
- Citizenship and immigration services photo I.D.
- Medical id (for dependents only)
- School records (for dependents or students only)
Why you need an itin?
- Market Research
- Risk Management
- Mortgage Adviser
- Savings Money
- It serves as your identification number for filing your federal taxes.
- It allows you to get a refund from your income withheld by the irs, if you qualify.
- It allows you to file your taxes and claim dependents you support in the U.S., Mexico or Canada.
- With an ITIN you may be able to open a bank account or apply for a mortgage loan.
We are licensed Agents to process your ITIN NUMBER . If any problem arises with your ITIN number application, we will help you resolve it. If you don’t have Social Security Number (SSN)… No problem, apply now for your ITIN Number